Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Food, Wine, and All That Jazz


If you enjoy good food and good drinks, please consider joining us for this fabulous event coming up on October 28th! WGVU and D&W Fresh Market will be filling the Grand Rapids Public Museum with over 300 different wines and beers to sample, as well as an assortment of gourmet food. You will want to come hungry as "samples" doesn't really do the food assortment justice. This event really, truly is one of a kind. My husband and I attended last year for the first time and were beyond impressed. We consider ourselves "foodies" and I have been called a "wino" more than once in my life and we couldn't have asked for a better selection of food and wines to sample. Along with the huge variety, everyone working the event was very knowledgeable about the products they were serving and were overly accommodating to my food sensitivities. I've attended many events similar in nature and this was by far the most enjoyable. . . and since I first attended the event prior to being involved with WGVU I would say that's NOT a biased opinion :)

The event will feature live music by The Steve Hilger Jazz Quintet and runs from 7:30-10pm on Friday the 28th. Tickets are $60 and you must be 21 years of age with a valid photo ID. I should also point out that your ticket is all inclusive. Once you are in the event, you do NOT need to pay any extra or purchase tickets to sample. Tickets are available at all D&W Fresh Market stores or through WGVU at 1-800-442-2771. Hope to see you there. . .I promise you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment